Photobucket

Friday, April 2, 2010

Euro Pro Connection #2

This is an update on how our mid-western Pro's did in Europe this past week.

In the Criterium International, Matt Busche (Radio Shack) from Wauwatosa, WI, rode to 82nd in the Stage 1 road race, 62nd in the Stage 2 Criterium, and 77 th. in the final time trial, 59 seconds behind the winner David Millar. Overall "Flip" finished 81st out of 112 finishers in his first outing with the European peloton. In his blog he reports: "Euskatel Euskadi went to the front and it immediately got difficult. Not going to lie, I was in the pain cave feeling like quitting instantly." He writes further: "Sunday afternoon brought the TT. It was another lesson for me! I had not ever ridden my TT bike, so that was problem number one. I did not pre-ride the course either = problem #2. I suppose there were maybe only 2 problems, but they certainly hurt my chances of going faster than I did." None the less, congratulations to Matt for a successful first European Pro race!

0 comments:

www.BikeParts.com: Over 25,000 parts from over 400 bicycle manufacturers. BikeParts.com is your one stop Internet shop for mountain bike, road bike, and bmx bike parts.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP