Photobucket

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Odds and Endz

Okay, so there's not much new going on here in the Midwest, so can I go National for a bit?


Tour of the Gila - Did you see that Team Radio Shack is going with a retro kit? Using logos from the 60's.

Then there's this whole thing at the Dana Point GP in California with Rahsaan Bahati: “Going into the turn 6, Jake Keough saw me underneath him and he did a couple chops, OK, no problem, to protect the inside,” said Bahati. “He came underneath and out of the straightaway he saw me on his hip, looked at me, turned right, right, right until I went down. It was so blatant. That’s why I was so upset."  Since they will be racing in the Midwest, we owe it to ourselves to know what's going on.

But did you see the video? Bahati got *CHOPPED!* big time, and HE got fined? Can't wait to see those guys race here!


0 comments:

www.BikeParts.com: Over 25,000 parts from over 400 bicycle manufacturers. BikeParts.com is your one stop Internet shop for mountain bike, road bike, and bmx bike parts.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP